Follow by Email

Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Cookies

I made Christmas cookies with the kids. We didn't have any butter so we put in half as much coconut oil as required butter and used about an egg and a half when it only called for one and it turned out ok. We cut used Christmas cutouts and made a couple batches of Christmas cookies. They were both eating the dough so fast I thought they were both going to be sick before the dough even make it to the oven.

We had a ton of fun today, I took the day off of work and since my wife's sister is getting married tomorrow we had lots of family over to play in the snow and to fight like ninjas. These are the good days. Great people, family time, relaxation and play, play, play. Not to mention I'm going to Start Wars tonight at 10:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email