Follow by Email

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Home Remodel Project.

As many of you know Tana and I bought a house one year ago. We've been slowly remodeling as we go. The latest project was to expand the kitchen and pantry to give us more storage and more space between the fridge and the counter. I literally cut my pantry in half and expanded it. I pulled all the electrical and water lines out then cut the wall off the floor, the ceiling and the perpendicular wall. I then slid the entire wall over about two feet. I framed in the extra two feet, I moved the pantry door on an angle like most corner pantries you've seen and I installed some outlets and a light in the pantry. I rewired all the electrical and water and sheet rocked it in. I also switched out the two big fan lights for eight can lights in the kitchen and dining room. Today I've been sanding and texturing. It's about ready to paint and rebuild the shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email